What are Mouth Ulcers?
Home Remedies For Mouth Ulcers – It is a sore inside your mouth. It is very uncomfortable, especially when talking, eating, drinking, and brushing your teeth. In most cases, mouth ulcers are meaningless and usually clear up. A mouth ulcer is also known as an aphthous ulcer.
Mouth ulcers are usually round and white/grey and occur inside the lips, cheeks, bottom of the mouth, gums, or tongue.
What Is the Best Treatment For Mouth Ulcers?
There will be no proper treatment specified for mouth ulcers. But Oral ulcers usually heal on their own without resorting to medicine. The prevention and mitigation measures described above may be sufficient to cure ulcers.
Below Are Some Of The Natural And Simple Home Remedies For Treating Canker Sores Or Burning Ulcers
- Coconut milk is a good medicine for ulcers. First, extract the milk by grating fresh coconut. Now gargle this coconut milk about three to four times a day.
- Coriander leaves boiled in water are a straightforward remedy for mouth ulcers. Let the water cool down, and gargle lukewarm water at least 3-4 times a day and notice better results.
- Gargle with one glass of cold /cool water and lukewarm water. This procedure will cure mouth ulcers.
- Take one cup of fenugreek leaves and boil them in two cups of water. Strain the water and keep it aside by covering it with a lid. Gargle this water twice or thrice daily.
- Boil one cup of water and add one teaspoon of coriander seeds. After it becomes warm, remove it and gargle when the water is warm. Repeat this process 3 to 4 times every day.
- Chewing 5 – 6 basil (tulsi leaves) with water daily will help drop mouth ulcers. Repeat this procedure five to six times daily for better results.
- Chew five to six pieces of holy basil leaves and drink water. Do this at least 5-6 times whenever you get mouth ulcers.
- Consuming raw tomatoes helps you in getting rid of mouth ulcers. You can even try gargling with tomato juice three to four times every day.
- You can apply the mixture of camphor and sugar candy on the blister. This mixture comprises seven parts of mishri (sugar candy) and one piece of camphor. This is one of the most straightforward home remedies for curing mouth ulcers.
Some More Home Remedies Are Mention To Fast Relief From Mouth Ulcles
- Apply the mixture of turmeric powder and glycerine. To make the mixture, take one turmeric pinch and one glycerine teaspoon.
- Take one teaspoon of honey and mix 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric to make a paste. Now rub it on the canker sore.
- Eat a banana with Curd for better results first thing in the morning.
- One proven remedy to cure mouth ulcers is to massage the gums in the mouth with a mixture of honey and coconut oil.
- Make a paste of Indian gooseberry and apply it on the sore. Repeat this process at least twice a day and notice the quick results.
What Are the Causes Of Mouth Ulcers?
Usually, it is the deficiency of vitamin B complex leading to repeated oral ulcers. Take Curd daily in your food. About 5-7 IM injections of Neurobion Plus should solve the problem.
Oral Ulcers Can Occur. Some Reasons are Given Below
- Stomach upsets – if something in the food doesn’t agree with you, it may trigger an attack: heavy food or something.
- Lactose intolerance.
- Gluten intolerance
- Allergy to nuts
- B12 deficiency
- Vitamin deficiency
- Iron deficiency – get your hemoglobin tested and serum ferritin levels.
Mouth ulcers are common for heated bodies and should clear up within a week. But, once in a blue moon signifies anything severe but may be uncomfortable. The idea is to let the salt soak into the ulcer. Your body cells can tolerate a much higher concentration of salt than bacteria can. So you are using the salt to kill the bacteria without injuring your tissue.